Business process outsourcing firm BPO Connect has inked a strategic partnership with the Bartleet Group of Sri Lanka to provide cutting edge customer focused solutions to the country’s ICT industry. BPO Connect, which has delivery centers in the Philippines, Sri Lanka and India, will invest in and manage the operations of Bartleet Technologies in Sri Lanka through its subsidiary IT Connect. BPO Connect Group specializes in providing IT-enabled solutions to small and medium enterprises. The partnership aims to bring in a new dynamism to the country’s ICT sector and provide customer focused delivery system. BPO Connect is an Australian owned-and-operated finance and accounting solution provider to accounting firms, franchises and companies around the world with low-cost bookkeeping and payroll, end-to-end tax and self-managed superannuation compliance services.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information