Real estate consultancy and service provider CBRE Philippines remains bullish on the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) sector, which it says will sustain the momentum and drive for the coming years. Rick Santos, founder, chairman and CEO of CBRE Philippines, said there is no letdown seen in the growth of BPOs in the country. He said the Philippine workforce will continue to drive BPO companies to come to the country and grow quickly. An important factor in the continued strength of BPOs are office rental rates in the Philippines, which remain to be the lowest and best value in Asia— at USD29 per square feet per annum, Santos said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information