Real estate services firm Colliers International Philippines said employees of business process outsourcing (BPO) firms, along with manufacturing companies and multinational corporations will drive the end-user demand in Cebu’s property market. The demand will be particularly strong for lower and mid-income segments. Cebu property developer, Nexus Real Estate Corp, recently turned over the first tower of its maiden condominium development in Talisay City, citing the Colliers report as support for its belief in the sector. Tower 1, part of a five-tower project, is an eight-storey building that has 158 condominium units. The five-tower project will have buildings for residential, hospitality, and office units. Colliers said take-up on horizontal and vertical developments is expected to remain at a healthy level going forward considering the robust business activity in Metro Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information