Business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Everise/C3 announced the launch of Ana, the company’s first internally-developed recruitment chatbot, which it describes as game-changer for talent acquisition. Designed by C3 Lab, following the recent partnership between Everise/C3 and Microsoft to develop Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions for the BPO industry, Ana will aid in talent acquisition for Everise/C3. Ana will support recruitment for Everise/C3 by answering questions 24/7, in a conversational tone. Incorporating memes and GIFs, Ana will address a broad range of queries, without overwhelming applicants with too much information, while enabling quicker navigation and thereby reducing time. Everise/C3 said Ana reflects the company’s continuing evolution into a technology-driven BPO firm.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information