Global business process outsourcing (BPO) firm ePerformax has officially opened its newest facility in the Philippines, located at Pueblo de Tanay Techno Park in Roxas City. The new facility further underscores the company’s long-term commitment to investing further in the Philippines and to growing its operations. The new facility will also house an ePerformax Global Communications and Management Academy (GCMA). ePerformax Contact Centers and BPO was one of the first contact centers in the Philippines, after opening its doors back in 2002. The company primarily focused its operations on providing the highest levels of BPO and customer service to a select group of Fortune 500 companies. Among ePerformax’s multinational customers is PayPal. Teresa Hartsaw, president and CEO of ePerformax, sees the company as a long-term partner in growing and developing Roxas City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information