Business and technology outsourcing firm Minacs has reportedly been put up for sale by its owners, Asian buyout firms Capital Square Partners and CX Partners, according to a Bloomberg report. The report, which quoted unnamed sources, said the buyout firms are now looking for buyers for Minacs, which has annual EBITDA of about USD50 million to USD60 million. Minacs is an outsourcing company with headquarters in Canada, USA, and India. It has 35 operations centers in various locations, including the Philippines. The company was formed in its current state in 2007 following the merger of TransWorks Information Services with North American customer relationship management firm Minacs Worldwide Inc. Minacs provides technology outsourcing and business process outsourcing with a workforce of about 21,000.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information