Multinational corporations and business process outsourcing (BPO) companies will soon have more space to expand in Clark, Pampanga with the addition of two buildings inside the AeroPark Campus located at the Clark Civil Aviation Complex. The two buildings, which will be completed by May 2017, offer 45,000 square meters of Grade 1 office space and 9,000 square meters of retail area. Five office towers with a gross floor area of 142,000 square meters are expected to be completed in 24 months. Large locators such as Texas Instruments, Convergys, Samsung and iQor have already established a presence in Clark, which is well positioned as a BPO logistics hub, given the large population of skilled workers in Central Luzon.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information