American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Sykes received two recognitions at the Global Outsourcing Association (GSA) European Awards 2016. Sykes was named ‘European Service Provider of the Year: Corporate and Innovation in Pan-European Outsourcing’. More than 50 firms were shortlisted for the 15 categories of the 2016 final. GSA is an industry association and professional body for the sourcing industry. It organizes the European Awards that rewards and celebrates organizations and individuals that have demonstrated excellence in the pan-European outsourcing sourcing world. In the Philippines, Sykes is planning to expand outside of Metro Manila after the opening its Alabang hub, which is expected to create 2,500 jobs.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information