Business process outsourcing (BPO) firms Accenture and Convergys have joined as founding members of the Philippine Business Coalition for Women’s Empowerment (PBCWE). The two BPO firms join Ayala, Magsaysay Inc, Natasha, SyCip Gorres Velayo & Co, and Stores Specialists Inc, as the seven founding members of the PBCWE. The coalition is established in cooperation with the Philippine Women’s Economic Network. The seven large corporations employ a total of 300,000 Filipinos. They formed the coalition to ensure gender equality within their businesses. The launching of PBCWE was led by Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information