Sykes Enterprises, one of the pioneering global business process outsourcing firms, is planning celebratory events throughout the year at all of its locations for its 40th anniversary. An American multinational corporation, Sykes was the first foreign call center in the Philippines to support Filipino talent, with just 17 employees in 1997. Sykes senior director Barbie Winterbottom said the company maintains its family atmosphere even after being founded 40 years ago by John H. Sykes. The company is still run by a member of the Sykes family, Chuck Sykes. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with customer contact management centers throughout the world, Sykes provides comprehensive customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena to Global 2000 companies, primarily in the communications, financial services, technology, healthcare and transportation & leisure industries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information