Business process outsourcing (BPO) companies have committed to join the Labor Day jobs fair at the Baguio Convention Center from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on May 1. Among the BPO firms joining are Sutherland Global Services, IQOR Philippines Inc., and Convergys. The annual Labor Day jobs fair is spearheaded by the local government and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) in the Cordillera Region to help residents find a job to uplift the living condition of their families. Jose Atanacio, Executive Assistant IV of the City Mayor’s Office and Public Employment Service Office manager advised the applicants to be in the jobs fair venue early.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information