The Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation for Information and Communications Technology (BNeFIT) aims to bring more information and communications technology (ICT) jobs to Negros Occidental. The group targets to generate 60,000 ICT-related jobs by 2022. Bacolod City councilor Em Ang, appointed ICT city focal officer and vice president for the public sector of BNeFIT, said that the city and BNeFIT have been working closely to achieve this goal. The city is also currently hosting a week-long ICT event that provides a venue for teachers, graduates, and professionals of ICT courses to upskill and reskill themselves to meet the skills requirements of the industry. Beat Walter, ICT consultant from Switzerland, is slated to grace the event.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information