BDO Capital and Investment Corp, the investment banking arm of BDO Unibank Inc., expects a robust demand for commercial real-estate properties this year due to the continuous growth in the country’s business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. In a statement, BDO Capital President Eduardo Francisco expressed bullishness in the country’s real-estate market. He said the market will remain robust this year as BPO companies continue to expand and take up commercial and retail space. The BPO sector’s expansion, he added, will also fuel demand for midmarket residential properties within and around central business districts.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information