Business process outsourcing (BPO) companies are expected to offer more opportunities for employment and training during the upcoming World Café of Opportunities (WCO) organized by the Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA). The WCO will gather both service providers and opportunity seekers in Iloilo, and the matching process will be done with the aim that candidates will be hired on the spot. Possible job opportunities may be sourced from government agencies, industries, financing institutions and technical vocational education institutions. TESDA Antique is joining the event along with other provinces in Region 6. TVET graduates are encouraged to avail of the job linkages and networking services. The World Café of Opportunities is in line with the 24th TESDA Anniversary celebration. Antique has nine local TESDA accredited technical vocational schools and 14 mobile training providers catering to various training programs needed by the beneficiaries.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information