The government-owned Cagayan Economic Zone Authority (CEZA) is building Crypto Valley of Asia (CVA), a planned development estate designed to push economic growth further in Northern Luzon, with private sector partners. Crypto Valley of Asia will be home to the latest wave of financial technology companies establishing their operations in the Cagayan Special Economic Zone and Freeport. CVA will help foster a thriving eco-system of networked fintech firms. It will also generate opportunities for BPOs servicing the global fintech and crypto currency sectors, and catalyze economic growth planned to spread from Cagayan Valley to the rest of Northern Luzon. Lawyer Raul Lambino, CEZA administrator and chief executive officer, said the USD100 million crypto and fintech hub will help foster a thriving ecosystem of networked financial technology firms.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information