Telus International Philippines has claimed a gold medal in the women’s doubles badminton, defeating Cognizant in a thrilling three-set win, at this year’s BPO Olympics. Telus also bagged the gold in the men’s table tennis individual championship. A total of 28 outsourcing companies are taking part in the 10th BPO Olympics this year, a Philippines-based event that hopes to not only foster camaraderie among BPO workers, but also promote their health and well-being. Formerly called the Call Center Olympics, the BPO Olympics, is an annual sports event for the BPO industry that features basketball, volleyball, badminton, table tennis, airsoft, billiards, darts, cheerdance, football and a fun run. The BPO Olympics is one of a growing number of sporting events being held around the country for BPO workers.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information