Canadian Ambassador to the Philippines John T. Holmes said he wants to tell Canadian investors to come to the Philippines and explore various opportunities. In an interview with reporters, Holmes said he wants the relationship between the two countries to further firm up, considering the growing number of Filipinos who are now living in Canada. Holmes said Canadian companies are investing in the business process outsourcing industry in the Philippines and more are investing in other areas. He said there are good opportunities and money to be made in the Philippines. Holmes added that Canada wants to continue what it has done successfully so far in terms of doing business with the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information