Brazilian outsourcing firm Stefanini has announced the appointment of Spencer Gracias as its new CEO for the North America and Asia Pacific regions. Based in Stefanini’s North American headquarters in Michigan, Gracias is tasked to implement a strategic plan that reinforces the company’s goal of acting as a digital transformation agent for clients. He previously worked with and helped growth through technology at Whirlpool, CPFL, Globo TV, General Motors, ABN Amro Bank, Santander Bank and more. Stefanini earlier announced investments in North America and Asia Pacific with the goal of growing 25% in these regions by 2020. Stefanini has presence in a number of countries, including the Philippines.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information