IT business process outsourcing and management services firm Canon Business Process Services Inc (Canon) has scheduled a webcast that will discuss the topic on robotic process automation (RPA). The webcast, scheduled for 18 January, will dwell on the topic “Robotic Process Automation in 2017: Realize the Process Improvement and Savings Potential”. In a press statement, Canon said organizations will continue to look for ways to reduce costs and errors associated with business processes. RFA, it added, offers the potential to help meet these and other challenges. Among the subtopics that will be discussed are how organizations can determine if RFA is right for their business; how to identify the processes that can be improved by RPA and its potential and benefits. Named a Global Outsourcing 100 Leader in 2016 by IAOP for the tenth year, Canon Business Process Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon USA Inc.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information