The Philippine Statistics Authority in the Caraga Region has started distributing its questionnaires to sample establishments from April 17, 2017 to May 12, 2017, for the conduct of the 2016 Annual Survey on Philippine Business and Industry (ASPBI). ASPBI will collect data and generate detailed information on employment, income, expense, inventories, tangible fixed assets, intangible fixed assets, and total assets of the establishments. Results from ASPBI are used for business process management activities and identification of micro, small, and medium establishments /enterprise using data on total employment and total assets collected. Collection of the questionnaires will begin on May 2–July 14, 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information