Teleperformance Philippines received two major awards from the Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)—the Outstanding Employer of the Year and the Outstanding Community Project of the Year awards. Department of Trade and Industry secretary Ramon M. Lopez and PEZA director-general Charito B. Plaza conferred the award during the recently concluded PEZA Investors’ Recognition Night held in Pasay City. This is the company’s third trophy for Outstanding Community Project of the Year, and the first for Outstanding Employer of the Year. Teleperformance is a worldwide leader in outsourced omni-channel customer experience management.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information