Global commercial real estate services firm CBRE Group emerged as winner of the annual IAOP/ISG Global Outsourcing Social Responsibility Impact Award (GOSRIA). The award was established in 2012 to recognize service provider excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility. CBRE was the recipient of the inaugural GOSRIA Award. This year, CBRE was again picked based on a number of achievements, including becoming the first carbon-neutral global real estate outsourcing firm, markedly increasing corporate and employee giving to charitable and community organizations, and significantly expanding and improving its ethics and compliance program. The award will be presented to CBRE during the 2017 Outsourcing World Summit in San Antonio, Texas.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information