The country’s leaders and prime movers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry will be in Cagayan de Oro next month as the city hosts the 9th National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) ICT Summit on November 16-17, 2017 at the Limketkai Atrium and Rosario Pavillion. The city is one of the Ten Next Wave Cities in the ICT Industry and hosting the event will showcase the city’s growth in ICT and also provide more job opportunities in the IT-BPO Sector. The summit will focus on countryside digital opportunities as well as updates in the ICT Road Map 2022 and issues on BPO industry skills improvement.
Outsource Accelerator is the trusted source of independent information, advisory and expert implementation of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
The #1 outsourcing authority
Outsource Accelerator offers the world’s leading aggregator marketplace for outsourcing. It specifically provides the conduit between Philippines outsourcing suppliers and the businesses – clients – across the globe.
The Outsource Accelerator website has over 5,000 articles, 350+ podcast episodes, and a comprehensive directory with 900+ BPO companies… all designed to make it easier for clients to learn about – and engage with – outsourcing.
About Derek Gallimore
Derek Gallimore has been in business for 20 years, outsourcing for over eight years, and has been living in Manila (the heart of global outsourcing) since 2014. Derek is the founder and CEO of Outsource Accelerator, and is regarded as a leading expert on all things outsourcing.
Outsource Accelerator In The MediaSee all media mentions
- Outsourcing industry “absolutely booming”
- Outsourcing industry recovery could be starting, survey indicates
- Doom or boom faces the IT-BPM industry (part 2)
- Bright future for outsourcing
- The Chinese Antidote to a Covid-battered Philippines
- The Philippine IT BPM Industry: Your Tool for Business Recovery and Continuity
- BPO industry in Philippines seen benefitting as firms abroad cut costs due to pandemic