The country’s leaders and prime movers in the information and communications technology (ICT) industry will be in Cagayan de Oro next month as the city hosts the 9th National ICT Confederation of the Philippines (NICP) ICT Summit on November 16-17, 2017 at the Limketkai Atrium and Rosario Pavillion. The city is one of the Ten Next Wave Cities in the ICT Industry and hosting the event will showcase the city’s growth in ICT and also provide more job opportunities in the IT-BPO Sector. The summit will focus on countryside digital opportunities as well as updates in the ICT Road Map 2022 and issues on BPO industry skills improvement.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information