A white paper presented by consulting and research firm Everest Group showed that the Philippines is on track to be at the helm of shaping the future of the global call center industry. Everest Group Global Sourcing partner H Karthik said the contact center industry in the Philippines will continue to have a strong leading value proposition. He added that the unique opportunity to not just adapt but to innovate and influence the change will propel the Philippines to be a leader that will shape future customer experience. Karthik said highly skilled agents will remain as the key for delivering required services and the Philippines is the leading provider of such talent.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information