A thriving real estate industry in Cebu has led to a big growth in the architecture industry, according to architect Loloy Castro, past president of the United Architects of the Philippines (UAP)-Sugbu Chapter, told Cebu Daily News in an interview. Castro said architects are being tapped by real estate developers to handle all their design requirements. He added that homegrown architects are starting to show strong competitiveness and pursuit of design excellence. Cebu’s big architectural companies include ArchiGlobal, Arkinamix, and Canizares Architects. Cebu-based Goudie Associates is looking at finding real-estate clients based in Cebu, mainly business process outsourcing firms, corporate offices, condominiums, and hotels, to expand its revenue stream. Goudie Associates sees continuing potential in the BPO sector, in that the more the sector grows, the more likely they will have Cebu-based clients.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information