Cebu-based property developer King Properties is allocating five floors of its new high-rise building project for business process outsourcing (BPO) offices. The 21-storey Meridian, located in barangay Kasambagan, also features 170 units of home office suites. Meridian is conceived for flexibility and adaptability, according to King Properties. Amenities of Meridian include 100% backup power generation, a fiber optics backbone, and telecom redundancy. The property developer joins a list of developers that want to capitalize on the rising demand for office space in Metro Cebu. The majority of the demand comes from BPO companies looking to expand or locate in Cebu City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information