The Provincial Public Employment Service Office (PESO) of the province of Ilocos Norte is offering an 18-day free training on communication for those who want to work in business process outsourcing (BPO) companies. The free training scheduled this month is part of the province’s efforts to generate more jobs, said PESO officer Ann Marie Lizette Bitancor. The training, which will be conducted by TESDA in cooperation with the Laoag-based Datacom Institute of Computer Technology, will run for 144 hours and will be offered to 200 participants aged 18 and above. The successful graduates of the training are guaranteed to secure fast and reliable employment with BPO companies in the province.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information