To utilize vacant hours at restaurants, Michael Cubos, founder of Performance 360 Call Center and BPO Services, and the Anzani Group led by Kate Dychangco-Anzani have partnered to create District on 53rd Co-working Spaces, converting restaurants and coffee shops into productive shared workspaces during their idle time. Cubos explained that the idea is to make these coffee shops and restaurants, which are sometimes empty in the morning and early afternoon, productive facilities. He added that the targets are freelancers and startups that do not have their own offices to bring their work or meetings at 53rd Co-working Spaces. Cubos and Anzani are giving the project three months to be assessed before they invite more dining players to join.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information