Accenture Philippines country managing director Lito T. Tayag said the company’s focus made it bag the Best Employer of the Year award at the recent International ICT Awards Philippines 2017. Tayag revealed that Accenture’s “talent-led” approach, which primarily puts focus on employees, helped it attract and retain the right talents as well as develop talents that are responsive of the ever-changing demands of clients. Also, Accenture starts touching base with the community through different partnerships with schools to sustain the manpower demand of industry both in Manila and Cebu. The company has 45,000 employees in the Philippines and 5,000 are in Cebu.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information