A group of Chinese investors has reportedly expressed interest in investing in the Hermosa Economic Zone in Bataan, according to local Mayor Antonio Joseph Inton. The mayor said that the Chinese investors are interested in Hermosa because the 132-hectare industrial zone and 136-hectare ICT park have large areas ready for further expansion. The property is strategically located and is accessible to Subic, which is only 15 minutes drive via SCTex; Clark Freeport, which is 25 minutes drive; the Freeport Area of Bataan, which is one hour away, and the Port of Orion, which is 30 minutes away. The group of investors was visiting Bataan recently as part of a business and investment mission to the Philippines, and was part of a high-level investment delegation from Hong Kong and Shanghai. The mission aimed to bring together investors and service providers from Hong Kong and Shanghai with project owners and investors from Manila, and explore potential partnerships and business opportunities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information