The newly-opened Citadines Millennium Ortigas Manila now provides a new accommodation option in Ortigas. The 32-story serviced residence is managed by The Ascott Limited in partnership with CDC Holdings. It is Ascott’s seventh property in Manila. Citadines Millenium is divided into serviced condominium units and residences. Ascott Director for sales and marketing Casey Faylona says, “There is a big market here that is still growing mainly because of the Asian Development Bank, and some major companies are based here including business process outsourcing companies.” The property targets corporate bookings and also millennials. It has modern style furniture, and has energy and water-saving features. The Citadines is offering discounts of up to 30% with bookings made online.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information