Leading global business process outsourcing provider Telus International announced on Wednesday the acquisition of Voxpro, a provider of technical support and sales operations solutions with offices in the U.S., Romania, Ireland, and the Philippines. The company now operates as ‘Voxpro – powered by TELUS International.’ With its customer support capabilities, Voxpro provides TELUS International with added flexibility in meeting the demands of marketplace disruptors. Voxpro’s strong European operations will also add new service delivery centers in Ireland, and expand TELUS International’s presence in Romania and the Philippines. Around 2,700 Voxpro employees will be absorbed in the TELUS International workforce, to a combined employee base of almost 28,000 team members around the world, serving customers in more than 35 languages.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information