Cognizant, an American multinational corporation that provides digital technology consulting and operations services, has expanded its operations in Brazil with the launch of a new delivery center in the country’s commercial capital Sao Paulo. João Lúcio de Azevedo Filho, Cognizant’s country manager in Brazil disclosed that because Sao Paulo is the heart of Brazil’s economy, it is a great location to deliver transformational programs for the company’s clients. It is the company’s first major expansion in the region after it acquired Nordic IT/BPO provider Frontica. The expansion in Brazil will enhance Cognizant’s presence throughout Latin America and better leverage its domain expertise and Brazil’s time zone advantages.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information