Property services firm Pronove Tai has urged the Philippine government to provide “clear, consistent, and reliable” support for the offshore gaming industry. In a statement, Pronove Tai said the offshore gaming industry, a beleaguered office demand driver, requires clear, consistent, and reliable national and local government support to succeed in the same way that the IT-BPM (information technology-business process management) industry flourished during the past administrations. Offshore gaming companies accounted for 20 percent or 56,000 square meters of the pre-leased office space set to be completed in the second quarter of this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information