American business process outsourcing (BPO) firm Concentrix Corporation is opening a new BPO hub in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu by H2 of this year. Concentrix, which has a large delivery footprint in India, Europe, Asia-Pacific, North America and South America, will occupy around 2,600 square meters of office space on the entire second floor of Tower 3 of 8 Newton Boulevard inside The Mactan Newtown. The opening makes Concentrix the fourth BPO company to open Cebu operations in the 30-hectare urban township development, following the entry of The Results Companies, Enfra USA, and Manulife. Concentrix operates in 25 countries, supporting clients from 10 industry sectors. It currently has over 70,000 employees.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information