BPO firm Concentrix received Gold in the 2018 Stevie Awards for Sales and Customer Service for Customer Service or Call Center Training Practice of the Year, the company said in a statement posted on its website. It said the winning entry described significant innovations in training and enrichment for its clients, and a ride-sharing app. Successfully using gamification techniques to improve learning and development set the Concentrix learning strategy apart, it added. In addition to innovations, Concentrix uses ongoing nesting support to strengthen the end-to-end learning strategy. This focus, along with ongoing training with growth and development, keeps overall retention, learning, and development levels at award-winning levels, Concentrix said.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information