Cebu-based developer Cebu Landmasters Inc. announced the scheduled launch of two residential projects in Negros Island targeting middle-income and economic-housing buyers, especially business process outsourcing (BPO) workers, and Filipinos working abroad. The company said it will launch a residential condominium development called MesaVirre Garden Residences in the Bacolod City growth area. The company plans to sell 1,072 units, ranging from 22 square meters to 40 sq m designed to appeal to workers in the BPO sector, other employees, and overseas Filipino workers. The second project, Casa Mira Coast in Sibulan, offers 543 economic townhouse units sized 38 to 58 square meters in an area easily accessible to Dumaguete City, also an emerging BPO hub and growth center.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information