Conduent, the business process services unit of Xerox, has unveiled its new global corporate identity, which separates it from Xerox. Ashok Vemuri, CEO of Conduent following the company’s separation, said the new brand identity signifies core ideas behind the company and the value that it creates for clients. Like the name itself, the brand identity reflects the way Conduent will work as an extension of its clients, helping them drive loyalty, retention and customer satisfaction. Conduent will be a Fortune 500 scale business process services company with expertise in transaction-intensive processing, analytics and automation.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information