Business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Convergys Corporation has teamed up with the United Nations to advance its 2030 Sustainable Development Goals. With the partnership, Convergys will work to advance Goal Four of the UN, which is Quality Education, and Goal Eight, which is Decent Work and Economic Growth. The UN has invited companies to target specific goals that best align with their corporate social responsibility strategies. Convergys CEO Andrea Ayer said that the company, which has more than 130,000 employees in 32 countries, is proud to partner with the United Nations to advance efforts to promote lifelong learning and employment.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information