Convergent Outsourcing has announced the opening of its new customer contact center in Iloilo City. The new contact center is located in the Megaworld Business District, directly across from the Iloilo City Convention Center. The new Convergent site covers more than 30,600 square feet of office space and has over 400 employee workstations. Convergent CEO Mike Meyer said the new center is a result of the company’s steady growth and the abundance of highly talented contact handling resources in the city. The new center will open with two training classes on 3 April. Most of the new positions will involve customer service support, supervisory, and training positions.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information