Convergys Corp said fourth quarter 2016 revenue grew only 1% to USD758m from USD751.8 a year earlier. The revenue figure for the quarter included USD8m adverse foreign currency impacts and the USD37m from the acquired buw operations. Operating income dropped USD51m compared with USD61m a year earlier, the company said in a statement. The fourth-quarter 2016 results included acquisition-related and other impacts consisting of a USD7m amortization expense for acquired intangible assets, a USD1m depreciation expense related to the fair value write-up of acquired property and equipment, aUSD2m integration and transaction expenses, a USD5m non-cash pension settlement charge, and a USD20m tax expense related to legal-entity restructuring and cash repatriation activities.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information