Convergys is aiming to add over 100 new employees in one month to bring its total Baguio City workforce to 3,000-strong this quarter. The new employees will be for its customer service and technical support positions. In a press statement, Convergys said its continuing growth in the city signifies its commitment as a partner in building the Baguio community. To achieve its goal of hiring more employees in the city, Convergys is opening the doors of its Baguio Recruitment Center, located in Camp John Hay, to walk-in applicants.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information