Business process outsourcing (BPO) giant Convergys is hiring 2,400 additional employees in Cebu before the end of 2016, further beefing up its existing 13,000 employees in Cebu. Ivic Mueco, president of Convergys-Asia Pacific said in a statement that Cebu is a critical part of the company’s Philippine operations, thus, Convergys remains committed to continuing its growth and being an active partner in building communities. Convergys has eight sites in Cebu and 24 sites in the country, employing a total of 63,000 workers. Mueco attributed Convergys’ extraordinary growth in Cebu to the talented and dedicated employees who deliver excellent service to customers. Convergys has been in Cebu for 12 years.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information