Grab Support Inc, a healthcare outsourcing firm supported by Assure Home Healthcare Inc in the US, has opened its site in Bacolod City, becoming the city’s first health IT locator. Grab Support has signed a two-year renewable lease contract at the Negros First Cyber Centre (NFCC) with the Bacolod-Negros Occidental Federation for Information and Communications Technology (BNEFIT). Assure Home Healthcare Inc president and CEO Brandon Mahinay said the company is initially investing about P10m in operating a 52-square meter space at the NFCC, employing some 15 individuals, mostly nurses, from Bacolod City. The company will being recruiting in December and the actual support operation will start by January 2017.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information