The global data analytics outsourcing market is expected to grow to US$10.3 billion by 2025 owing to the emergence of advanced technologies, according to Grand View Research, Inc.’s latest study. The study says that there is a growing need for the outsourcing service among organizations to cope with increasing customer data, increasing use of social media and data generation, and reduction in prices of data storage. These are among the major growth drivers for the market. Data analytics outsourcing allows firms to cut operational costs, to improve decision-making, to deliver more customized offerings, and to enhance customer services. The study also showed a substantial increase in the data produced by organizations due to the expansion of multimedia content that is helping to propel the market. Grand View forecasts North America will dominate the market at US$3.41 billion by 2025 due to the rising adoption of marketing analytics by enterprises.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information