Data security and privacy professionals around the world are set to gather in Manila this week for the Data Privacy Asia conference, which seeks to provide tools and advice to the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry. According to an event press release, Data Privacy Asia, which will run from September 19 to 20, will discuss privacy breaches throughout the world and then advise BPOs on how to effectively address those issues to support their goal of becoming a global world BPO industry leader in privacy and information security bets practice. Data Privacy Asia CEO Wei Chieh Lim said this year’s event will carry the theme “Supercharge Your Data Privacy and Cyber Security Program” and thought leaders from the US, Europe and Asia will provide the anticipated 400 attendees with practical implementation guides to address the key issues businesses are facing.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information