IT and outsourcing giant Infosys said it was buying Europe-based Salesforce consultant Fluido for US$76 million. Finland-based Fluido is a privately held firm that was founded in 2010. Infosys did not disclose the revenue of Fluido but said it expects to close the acquisition during October-December. The acquisition marks the company’s second acquisition under chief executive officer Salil Parekh, who took over nine months ago. The acquired company has over 240 specialists and offices in Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Slovakia. Salesforce is a low-cost alternative to customer relationship management software from the likes of Oracle and SAP, and is preferred by smaller organizations and those that prefer to scale their software as they expand. The acquisition demonstrates Infosys’ commitment to the Salesforce ecosystem to address its clients’ digital priorities and aligns with the company’s efforts to invest in local capabilities in the regions in which it operates, Infosys said in a statement.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information