Australian business process outsourcing (BPO) company DataMotivate is working in partnership with World Vision, International Justice Mission and other local NGOs to hire former trafficking victims in the Philippines. Aside from offering a pathway to a new life, DataMotivate hopes that the hiring of trafficking victims will provide another solution to the challenge of staff recruitment in the Philippines where attrition rates in the country’s BPO industry are at 20%. The NGOs connect potential recruits to the company, where about 10% of applicants pass its aptitude tests, before undergoing training and taking on jobs as data analysts. DataMotivate also shares that most of its clients are quick to grasp the win-win model.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information