A new building that will cater to the locational needs of business process outsourcing (BPO) companies will soon rise in Bacolod City, one of the next wave cities for the IT-outsourcing industry. The Capitol Corporate Center will be built to become an ideal location for 24/7 operations of BPO firms. The project is part of Bacolod City’s push for new job opportunities. Capitol Corporate Center will be a component of the 9-hectare Capital Central estate development that will have residential, hotel, retail and office components. The project is undertaken by Ayala Land Inc. The project is expected to start in December this year.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information