The P1.2-billion Davao Finance Center will generate about 8,000 jobs from business process outsourcing (BPO) companies and other businesses, according to Suntrust Properties president Harrison Paltongan. Suntrust is building a tower for the Davao Finance Center, which is a component of the Davao Park District, in addition to the first four towers it built at One Lakeshore Drive. The first tower for the finance center will be offered to BPO companies looking to expand in Davao. The property giant is planning to build four more towers in Davao City.
Join the world's premier outsourcing community
Get the world's leading outsourcing news summary, Inside Outsourcing, delivered to your inbox each week, for free. Plus, benefit from being a part of the fastest growing outsourcing community.
- Breaking news: daily web updates with outsourcing sector updates
- Newshub: Browse over 4,000 outsourcing industry news items
- Access: get outsourcing white papers, guides, articles, videos and podcast episodes
- BPO community: join our extensive outsourcing community
- Cancel anytime: zero obligation, no spam, just great information